Tired of bruised aching knees from scrubbing your grout and tiles?
Dealing with old and unsightly tiles that make the interiors of your home look dark and grubby? You don’t have to resort to an expensive and time-consuming re-tiling project to get new looking tiled floors. Metro Carpet & Tile Cleaning offers a tile cleaning services that will leave your tiles and grout, whether its porcelain, ceramic, terracotta or natural stone, looking fresh, clean and new for a fraction of the cost!
How We Do It?
We follow a reliable set of steps to ensure that we achieve the right solution for your tile and grout problem.
- We do an assessment to identity the type and style of tile you have. This is an important step in determining what kind of cleaning process and solution is most effective for job. As every cleaning situation is different care, experience and knowledge are definitely required to achieve a great end result, problem free.
- We apply a pre-treatment solutions to break down the dirt and years of built up grime. We then either mechanically or manually pre scrub more stubborn problematic areas. This technique will dramatically help to remove deep lodged in dirt and other particles.
- We then use a super-hot water extraction method at around 100C and 1200 psi to remove deep-seeded stains from your hard surfaces, giving your tiles and grout that freshly laid look and feel. All dirty water is self-contained and extracted back to our van, giving you peace of mind that your home will be left clean with no unsightly overspray.
Why hire Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning?
Firstly you are guaranteed a top quality job which is performed by a professional cleaner with over 16 years hands on industry experience. We use only the best tile cleaning techniques along with quality cleaning products and state of the art equipment available today. We run truck mounted machines which produces much hotter water giving a superior end cleaning result. Along with a much stronger extraction system which leaves your tiles and grout virtually dry and ready to walk on straight away. We are IICRC certified trained cleaning professionals who know what cleaning products are safe for your tiles, so there is very little chance of damage due to our years of industry experience and knowledge. With more than a decade spent serving the Bayside and South Eastern communities, we can confidently say that we have dealt with almost all kinds tile cleaning issues that can occur in your home or office. So please have confidence in us to perform your next tile and grout cleaning job and were sure you will be truly amazed with our end results!
Call Metro Carpet & Tile Cleaning on 0407 550 297 and enjoy cleaner, fresher and brighter tiles and grout today.
“I was about to have my tiles replaced in my kitchen, meals & hallway until Danny of metro carpet & tile cleaning made a suggestion in having them cleaned…..THANKS HEAPS DANNY YOU SAVED ME THOUSANDS, THE TILES & GROUT HAVE NEVER LOOKED BETTER AT A FRACTION OF THE COST”
Linda Braxton – Patterson Lakes
Results that speak for themselves!
How it works
- We accurately identify the type of tile and its finish.
- The correct pre-treatment solution is chosen for your tile type and applied.
- Your surface is given a slow speed scrub to dislodge stubborn particles.
- Steam at 200C at 1200psi is applied to your tiles, ensuring all dirt and grime is lifted and no mess is left behind!
- Care is taken so that your walls are not exposed.
- A rebalancing rinse is applied to return your tiles to their natural PH levels.
- 30 minutes of time is allowed for the tiles to air dry, while some natural stone tiles may take 24 hours to dry properly.
Acidic cleaning agents and liquids may cause irreversible damage to your beautiful natural stone tiles!
This is one of the many reasons why it is so important to have an IICRC certified cleaning professional with the correct training on how to clean a wide verity of tile types and surfaces!
Isn’t it time to restore your tiles to their former glory?
Join our many happy customers and call Metro Carpet and Tile Cleaning today on 0407 550 297